|Industry:||Food & Beverage|
Provide maintenance service for seasonal equipment and all equipment for food manufacturing plant located in Erie, PA.
- Responsible for production and processing equipment, refrigeration, boiler room, waste plant and building maintenance.
- Develops familiarity with the maintenance requirement of plant processing, production and operations through a thorough and continuing evaluation of production, processing, techniques, procedures, facilities and equipment.
- Train lead production staff in the proper set-up, adjustment, and maintenance of production and processing equipment and supervise them in the accomplishment of maintenance requirements of this equipment.
- Recommends and initiates changes to improve equipment operating performance, performs job estimates, work scheduling and budget control.
- Assures that maintenance operations are carried out within established housekeeping and sanitation procedures, and applicable government regulations.
- At least 5 years supervisory experience required.
- 3-5 years maintenance experience in a food manufacturing plant preferred.
J.L. Nick Associates, Inc. and its clients are Equal Opportunity Employers
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications